E-juice Capacity: 6ml
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
The Uwell Crown 4 presents a 6ml capacity sub-ohm platform that introduces new features and vaping technology. It invites you to taste royalty with revolutionary Crown 4 heating elements, a flavor optimization suite, and self-cleaning technology all housed in a durable tank body constructed from glass, stainless steel and silicon with glossy finishing and mature accenting.
1* Uwell Crown 4 Tank
1* 0.4ohm coil (already pre-installed)
1* Extra Spare Glass Tube
1* Extra 0.2ohm Coil
1* Extra O-rings
1* User Manual
1* Drip Tip Cover
Main Features of the Uwell Crown 4 Sub-Ohm Tank
1. Increased E-juice Capacity with Bubble Glass Tube
The bubble glass comes in handy to bump up the tanks e-juice capacity to a whopping 6ml so you’ll always have a day’s worth of e-juice around. As I said, this is a little monster tank and quite a significant jump into the sub-ohm scene by Uwell. With the Crown 4 6ml e-juice capacity, 0.2-0.4 ohm coils and bottom adjustable airflow slots, your sub-ohm capabilities just got bumped up to a whole new level.
2. Self-Cleaning Technology
The Crown 4’s self-cleaning system not only reduces the need to regularly clean the tank’s internals but also helps stop e-juice wastage.
3. Heating Element and Flavor Optimization Suite
- 2ohm Dual SS904 80-70W coil
- 4ohm Dual SS904 60-70W coil
- 25ohm Dual SS304 55-65W UN1 coil
- 23ohm FeCrAI 60-70W UN2 Coil
- Double Helix Mesh Coil
UWELL Crown 4 tank, therefore, boasts of improved taste, big cloud vapors, and descent coil life. The coil replacement is simple press-to-fit, which makes operations a piece of cake!
On top of this advanced series of coils, Crown 4 includes the Pro-Flavor Optimization Core System (Pro-FOCS). This system is a flavor optimization suite that works by recycling the airflow through the atomizer core several times till it gets saturated with flavor. That way, you can be sure to expect full-on flavor ranges draw after draw.
Visually, Crown 4 is stunning. The unimaginative designs of Uwell Crowns in the past have left behind. The Crown 4 series of tanks spot more adornment, well-machined structures and is available in 6 glossy color options.
What to Expect from the Crown 4 Sub-Ohm Tank?
And it doesn’t even need those marketing gimmicks of selling the Crown 4 tank, from the start it’s a looker. Then when you get to its self-cleaning technology and the flavor-enhancing suite, you’re going to realize that it truly is a game-changer! Here’s what you should expect from this series of tanks.
- Portability and Satisfactory E-juice Levels:Sized of 54.9mm X 28mm, this little monster tank is still portable and ensures you always have satisfactory levels of e-juice around.
- Reduced E-juice Wastage and Cleaning Needs:by accumulating un-vaporized e-liquids and recycling them to the coil, wastages are cut off, and the internals are kept clean.
- Excellent Flavor and Better Wicking:The dual helix mesh coil heats e-liquids evenly to bring out full-on flavor ranges aided by the Pro-FOCS suite. To top that, the coils utilize triple vertical wicking slots and pure organic cotton wicking material for better wicking and flavor preservation.
- User-Friendly Operations:filling is directly from the top, which features a smooth threaded 90-degrees quarter-turn mechanism that twists to expose the fill ports. To restrict or free up the draw to the popular lung hits, easy to adjust the airflow from the three large bottom air slots.
Pros and Cons
- Revolutionary heating elements design
- Self-cleaning technology
- Conserves e-juices
- Large wicking slots
- Easy-to-fill design
- Descent flavor from the mesh coil
- Well-turned threads
- The flavor from the non-mesh coil is not that good