Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
- Puffco Peak rig
- Loading tool
- An additional ceramic bowl
- A tether
- Cleaning swabs
- Carb cap
- A supercharger and USB cable
- A carry case
Construction of Puffco Peak
The vaporizer uses a water filtration mechanism featuring a water pipe to ensure you get the rich flavor and massive clouds. Its haptic feedback feature adds to the efficiency of the device to give you smooth, enjoyable vaping experiences. Besides, its average heat-up period is 20-seconds, which is a short while. You do not have to wait for minutes to start vaping.
Puffco Peak has a front button, which you click twice to start the heating process.
Flavor And Cloud Production
Smart Temperature Modes
Regarding the temperature settings, you have four options. The low mode works at 450F, heats up in 20 seconds, but provides a small load. If you need a better load, go for the medium temperature setting. It operates at 500F and heats up in 20 seconds. The higher heating mode still works with 500F but takes 25seconds to warm up. The highest setting to use heats up at 600F in 25 seconds to provide massive clouds and exquisite flavors.
You can shift from one temperature setting to another by pressing the front button once. With such temperature adjustability, this product suits beginners and pros as well. If you are new to the device, start with the low-temperature mode before advancing to the higher settings.
The manufacturer provides you with the necessary set up tools for easier and faster installation. You also get a free carry case for safely storing and moving around with the rig. You can carry it in your backpack or handbag without worrying about damage while on the go.
How to Use Puffco Peak
- First, remove the glass bubbler and fill it with water to reach right above the air slots.
- Second, install the bubbler to the bottom of the rig and press down the power button for three seconds to power the device.
- Next, click the front power button to select a suitable temperature mode.
- After that, lightly apply your wax concentrate at the bottom of the ceramic cup and cover it using the provided carb cap.
- To start the heating process, double press the front button.
- You can now begin vaping by inhaling from the water bubbler.
Pros and Cons
- Has a simple, stylish design
- One button performs multiple functions.
- Has smart temperature mode
- Compact and easy to grip
- Durable, sturdy, high-quality
- Efficient, convenient, potent
- Allows single hand usage
- Requires little maintenance
- Provides clean, smooth, and intense vapor
- The 2-hour charging time is quite long.
- Offers few color options
It comes with an LED indicator to keep you updated on the battery life and heat cycle. With a single battery charge, you get 30-dabs. Besides, on average, this device takes 20-seconds to heat up, which is a fast rate compared to other vape gadgets. Enjoy the haptic feedback system that ensures accurate timing for great throat hits. You only need one button to operate the rig where you initiate heating and change temperature settings. There are no multiple buttons to confuse you. Despite the cell charge time being a bit long, Puffco Peak is a dab rig to consider purchasing.