Battery: 18650 Battery
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
The SUBOX Mini kit comes with two color combinations, that is white with black accents and black with red accents. These color contrasts give the kit an elegant and classy aesthetic.
- Kanger Kbox Mini
- Kanger Subtank Mini
- 0.5ohm OCC coil 15-60W pre installed in the Subtank Mini
- 1.5ohm OCC coil 10-26W
- Upgraded Mini RBA Coil
- Micro USB Charger
- Japanese Organic Cotton pad
- Pre built 0.5ohm coils for the RBA coil
- Replacement screws
- Battery stickers
Build and Design
The buttons are rubberized and positioned at the front of the device to enhance accessibility. They are also color-coded to the gadget.
The OLED screen may be small, but it is clear and concise and easy to read. The micro USB charging port is positioned underneath the buttons, and you can use it on the move.
The 510 connector is fixed and not spring-loaded so that it might pose compatibility problems with other atomizers.
SUBOX Mini Tank
The drip tip is still wide, and it is Derlin instead of stainless steel.
It features a stunning aqueous ceramic finish, although there have been several complaints of paint chipping off the tanks.
When using the SUBOX mini in the 20-35 range, it will give you almost a full day’s use without recharging it. It also recharges quickly on the move, making it quite convenient. The magnetic door on the device lets you quickly access the battery for charging.
The SUBOX mini can now power coils with a resistance as low as 0.3ohm, and if it set at 50w, this is sufficient fire for the resistance the box supports. It is not recommended to use the KBox mini at 50w, however, as it will reduce the battery life.
The Subtank features upgraded coils to power it. The juice holes are bigger with this version of the tank for higher power usage as well as for maximizing the wicked VG juice. The clouds and the flavors have improved incredibly with these bigger juice holes, and the tank does not get too hot when running higher wattages.
It is best to still prime the coils however before vaping away. Drip some juice on the coil before filling up the device, and leave it for a few minutes before use.
The upgraded Mini RBA deck also features two larger juice holes. High VG juice is therefore wicked at ease with these improvements.
The tank comes with two airflow slots, and it is easier to blow bigger clouds with the upgrade in airflow. The airflow ring has also been included, and it is quite functional and easy to use.
The upgraded Mini RBA deck and OCC coils make it easy to run the tank on higher wattages without any hitches.
Pros and Cons
- Practical setup and easy to use. You get a tubular design with the SUBOX mini, which is easier to hold and use. The three buttons and the OLED screen also boost usability.
- Replaceable batteries. Many vaporizers will especially appreciate that you can switch batteries while the gadget runs low.
- Variable wattage
- Improved tank. The Subtank mini can handle up to 100% VG.
- Upgraded airflow design
- Appealing aesthetics
- The device is useful to both newbies and experienced users
- Massive clouds are a plus
- The flavors with the upgraded OCC coils come off a little muted in comparison to the old versions.
- The Juice loading process can be tasking as the juice can sometimes fall into the metal tube near the tank.
- The setup is also juice-thirsty, and you will need to buy a lot of juice for it.
- Pains chips off the device easily
- The setup is also prone to occasional leaks
Kangertech SUBOX Mini Kit is a perfect starter package, and it will also appeal to vapers who favor high power on their gadgets. You get the Subtank Mini, one of the best-regarded tanks on the market. The kit is also quite comprehensive, although you will have to get the battery separately.
The capability to fire sub-ohm coils is among the most impressive attributes of the SUBOX mini. You get large clouds without the tank overheating. When carrying the kit, you will be happy to experience no bulk, and it is also easy to hold and use it on the move.