Battery: Built-in 3000mAh
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
The kit includes Adept mod and Zlide D22 tank. The mod works with an internal battery at a maximum wattage of 17. The Zlide tank is a quality low watt MTL tank. It comes in six different colors. The colors are white, black, ocean, sky, forest camo, and purple.
- 1 x Innokin Adept Battery
- 1 x Innokin Zlide Tank
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Innokin Adept Mod
The second button is used for firing. It requires 3-time clicking for turning the device on or off. The LED has been well designed and indicates the battery levels with three colors. They are Red, Yellow, and Green. Red means the battery level is less than 20%, yellow means 21 to 59% and green means 60% to 100%. The battery has a capacity of 3000 mah.
Further, it also has USB charging at 2A. The battery takes around 120 minutes for a full charge. It works on a single 18650 battery.
On the whole, in terms of design, quality, and overall looks, there is no doubt that the Innokin Adept&Zlide Kit is quite good. The design and the material make it feel solid and robust, and it also is quite durable. The soft and thick rubber coating is one more reason for increased durability. It also comes with a standard 510 pin, and this should be good enough to accommodate any atomizer. On the whole, there is no doubt that it is simple and basic in design that has only the required features and options. It could be a bit on the larger side, and this may or may not be liked by a few ardent fans of this brand.
Design-Build & Quality
Pros and Cons
- One of the best charge rates.
- Battery size is good with the internal build.
- No issues with 510 pin
- Fire button offers a pleasant and smooth click.
- Easy to use with no complicated frills and fancies.
- The 8-ohm coil offers a good coil life and good flavor.
- The design is quite rugged.
- Cross compatible coils that are not difficult to find.
- Build quality is entirely satisfactory.
- Six different color options
- The tank is well designed and easy to fill.
- Many customers feel it is a great improvement from Zenith.
- On the whole, it offers excellent value for money.
- A few customers have complained about the lack of power.
- Coil life may have scope for improvement at 49 ohms and 1.6 ohms.
- Large in size when compared to other such MTL kits.
- Battery rating at 3000 mah may be a bit overstated.
- It could be at best around 2500 mah.
- Waterproof level is low.