Battery Capacity: built-in 2200mAh
Disclosure: All of the vape products we review on this website are tested by our trained staff with years of experience. As a part of the review, Worldvaping.com links directly to the shops or brands’ website so that customers can purchase the products easily. We receive commissions from these providers and the commisions we gain help us run this website. However, this does not affect the money you pay. Worldvaping is not allowed to use by people under eighteen years old. If you are under eighteen years old, you have no access to this website. We do not offer any medical advice. Thank you.
About the GeekVape Aegis Mini 80W TC Starter Kit
What's in the Box?
1*5.5ml GeekVape Cerberus Tank Atomizer (Standard version)
1*GeekVape Aegis Mini Mod
1*4mL Spare Replacement Glass
1*Spare Parts Bag
Compact Design&Solid Build Quality
There will be no sort of button rattle with this product, and although the 510 pin is quite remarkable, it is not appropriate for travelling whatsoever. It might leave a bit of gap while working with some bigger atomizers out there. The display screen is bright and attractive, and it is a 0.91 inches black-and-white display, which is simple to read as well. It provides vital information such as resistance, volts, amp, vape mode, as well as puffs. The USB port is situated at the bottom, and a rubber plug will be required for accessing it.
Moreover, this GeekVape Aegis Mini 80W TC is IP67 rated and is 100% water-resistant as well. It is also extremely durable, and you can expect this device to serve you for quite some time in the future. It will be able to endure almost any type of shock that it might experience while you are using it. There are rubberized bumpers in and around the frame which help to safeguard the screen adequately.
Fabulous Mechanical Performance
There are several modes when it comes to the Aegis Mini 80W TC which are regular power mode, TCR mode, TC modes for Ti, Ni200, and SS, along with a bypass mode plus a VPC(watt curve mode). You can use SS316L wire in SS mode as well as in TCR Mode. The most effective TCR for the wire should be approximately 120, which will provide a rather warm vape in the range of 430 to 470 ℉ and you can adjust it according to your likings. The throttle will be smooth, and the dry hit protection is up to the mark.
2A Quick Charging
With 2A fast charging, the 2200mAh built-in battery can be charged up to 80% in around 30 minutes, which brings too much convienience.
Easy to Use
- Click the fire button five times to switch on and off the device.
- Click thrice for entering the menu mode.
- Move up and down for cycling through the modes.
- Move up and down for adjusting the other settings.
- Hold fire for accepting those settings.
- Adjust the brightness of the screen by firing + up and down.
- Move Up + Down to lock the adjustment buttons but still manage to fire the product.
- As many as 17 color options to choose from.
- The fire button will deliver the goods flawlessly.
- Effective temperature control facilities with proper settings.
- No button rattle.
- Astounding build quality.
- An absence of a preheat option.
- The atomizers might leave some gap.
- It should have been more precise.
- The battery capacity is overstated (It should have been listed at 1800 mah)